We’re approaching the season of Halloween we want you to be completely prepared for the costume party you’re invited to!
- Become the King of Rock and Roll. With a little hot glue, plastic gems and fabric paint, you can easily make ELVIS PRESLEY’S famous Eagle jacket!
- Time to break out your red lips and white dress. Like the old days, put some curlers in your hair and pull off the classic MARILYN MONROE look!
- If you have an old black blazer, white dress shirt, black trousers and a fancy pair of black shoes, why not slick your hair into a bowl cut and go as one of THE BEATLES? Or get three of your best mates and go as the whole band!
- The iconic gang from SCOOBY-DOO may be one of the easiest costumes to make. Chances are you already have most of these costume pieces at home.
- For our last one, lets have a little fun. tease and curl your hair, pull out your denim bell bottoms that you’ve been DYING to wear, tie up (or tuck in) your most country button up, add a little make-up and hoop earnings and you’re officially DOLLY PARTON. Jolene will stand no chance against you and your man!