We love trying new things! Why not impress your friends and family this holiday season by whipping up a batch of this delicious and addictive christmas bark (Recipe from tastemade.com)
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Combine the melted white chocolate and half of the dried cranberries and pistachios. Spread this onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Scatter the remaining cranberries, pistachios and dried cranberries onto the surface and gently press down so they stick to the chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, or until the chocolate has fully set. Break the chocolate into your desired.