Throughout the course of this pandemic, many of us have been faced with difficult times. Toronto Public Health, CAMH and the World Health Organization have released articles on how to cope with the stress we’re all under. Keep in mind that you’re not in this alone.
- Be supportive to those around you.
- Listen to each other when expressing your feelings.
- Start a new daily routine and structure your day to create good habits.
- Stay in contact with your loved ones by video calling or playing a game online together.
- Open your blinds and let the sunshine in.
- Keep your mind engaged. Do a word search or challenge yourself to a puzzle.
- Utilize the free community resource hotlines.
For more tips and information you can check out these websites: