ONTARIO HAS GIVEN THOUSANDS OF DOSES TO SOME OF MOST VULNERABLE RESIDENTS

Sep 10, 2021

By Bob Komsic

Share on
Despite a call for a moratorium from the World Health Organization, the Ford government says thousands of third doses of COVID-19 vaccine have already been administered to some of the most vulnerable, and that this will continue.
The W-H-O says vaccine-rich countries should stop offering third doses for the rest of 2021 so they can go to under-vaccinated ones.
A spokesperson for Health Minister Christine Elliott says more than 14,500 had been given as of Tuesday night; a number the province intends to start reporting publicly.
The National Advisory Committee on Immunizations is now recommending those whose immune systems are moderately or severely compromised get three shots of vaccine.
Join Our Fan Club
Coverage Area
Downtown Toronto
96.7FM
Toronto HD
96.3 HD-2
Kingston to Windsor, Parry Sound to Pittsburgh
AM740
ZoomerRadio Logo

Recently Played: