Feb 01, 2022
By Christine Ross
There`s a new online way to pay your property tax and utility bills in Toronto.
“My Toronto Pay provides convenience and flexibility to residents and businesses by providing secure, easy-to-use and accessible options for making payments,” said Mayor John Tory. “And it also offers many benefits such as being able to pay your bills in one secure location, scheduling future payments, seeing your transaction history, saving your preferred payment methods and getting reminders so that you never miss another payment due date,” continued Tory.
Tory says its part of a new system to modernize services and includes a new 3-1-1 mobile app that uses G-P-S.
More details outlined in this Toronto news release.
The new My Toronto Pay service provides convenience and flexibility to residents and businesses by providing secure, easy to use and accessible options for making payments, and offers many benefits including:
• Pay bills in one secure location – pay immediately or schedule a future payment for property tax or utility bills.
• Manage payments – schedule future payments and see the amount owing and transaction history all in one place.
• Convenient payment options – pay from a bank account (electronic funds transfer) or by credit card or debit card (Visa or American Express card).
• Receive email receipts and reminders to never miss another payment due date.
• Save preferred payment methods – add multiple payment methods to MyToronto Pay’s secure digital wallet.
• Get dedicated customer support (live chat, phone, email) to answer questions or concerns in real-time.
Payments can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (no fee), Visa or American Express credit cards (fee of 2.35 per cent of the total payment amount) or by debit card (fee of 1.5 per cent of total payment amount).
To learn about advertising opportunities with Zoomer Radio use the link below: