Sep 24, 2013
By AM740 Staff
Three days of national mourning have been declared in Kenya.
The East African country endured a terrorist attack on a shopping mall in Nairobi since Saturday.
The government of Uhuru Kenyatta declared the siege over today.
Kenyatta says al-Shabab militants killed at least 67 civilians and government troops.
Two Canadian are among the dead.
Kenyatta says the bodies of 61 civilians have been recovered so far and six security forces.
Three floors of the mall collapsed with several bodies thought to be trapped in the rubble.
The national days of mourning begin Wednesday.