Dec 01, 2016
By Valerie Massie
Let’s get to know Eva D, co-host of The Happy Gang:
1. How did you get started in broadcasting?
Back in 1981, I worked as a receptionist at CKO All News Network in Toronto. I got a lucky break one day when their traffic reporter was sick and I filled in last minute with virtually no radio experience…2 days led to a week and the rest as they say…. is history.
2. What’s the best movie you’ve ever paid money to see?
There are so many fabulous movies but this time of year, my heart always melts when I watch “It’s a Wonderful Life”, brings back so many fond memories of my childhood.
3. If you could only go to ONE more concert in your life, whom would you see?
Ahhhh, so many artists I’d love to see…I can’t give you one but my top 3 would be Jason Mraz – Michael Buble and I really love the acapela sound of Pentatonix.
4. What would your husband say is your most annoying habit?
I’m impatient…I want things done now!
5. Everybody has one thing they cook REALLY well. What’s your specialty?
My skill is in “reheating foods” that other people have made! Other than that, I make great soups, thick and low fat, the best kind!
6. Coolest person in entertainment history – GO!
I’m a huge Oprah fan… her insight on life and her spirit for giving…
7. Favourite gift you ever received?
I’ve always had a fondness for music boxes and my husband bought me a beautiful one on the anniversary of our first date – I just love it!
8. Do you prefer a crew neck or a V-neck style of t-shirt?
Crew neck all the way!
9. One classic TV show you wish they’d remake?
Twilight Zone or Night Gallery – love that scary stuff!
10. One classic TV show they should never, ever touch.
All in the Family or I Love Lucy – pure perfection that should never be touched.
Don’t miss Eva D on The Happy Gang Weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on on ZoomerRadio!